Thursday, October 4, 2012

Middleton and Jewish Roses ("the star!"): Forcing 30 Day Notice (FBI & Military) & Books

The last 2 days my mother's eyes were blackened and then a cop drove by smirking at me when I walked home just now today.

In the meantime, Patty Otterbach, who works for the FBI, has told my mother what to do and when and was mocking me while driving past yesterday evening. In my face mocking me. To the point that there was no mistake about it.

So now, it's been 2 full weeks and my books are not ordered even though I put in my order and my mother said she was doing this for me. There is no reason why she wouldn't order them for me with her credit card, which makes it easier. I do not have a credit card because since the Department of Justice illegally blocked my freedom of travel, I lost a case and the party (Mt. Angel Abbey) was awarded a $40,000 lien against me for their "attorney fees".

If the U.S. Department of Justice had not committed crimes against me, I never would have lost and I would not have a lien and would be able to have a credit card and charge things, and work would be easier to come by as well, I'm sure.

However, since the U.S. knows this, they have interrupted and ruined my ability to do this myself and they know very well that the books would be coming from my mother. I think now that this is the entire and sole reason that my parents were worried about my going to OSU. It wasn't OSU vs EOU so much, it was that I could order books through EOU on a book debit and their college would mail them to me direct vs having to pay OSU with a credit card. My parents knew they would be blocked and obstructed from paying for my books and yes, that's exactly what happened.

Then, after not paying for my books all this time, I said I need my money to get a money order and mail it off, even though it will be late. She said she was giving me my money along with a 30 day notice.

No one would tell me to leave and my parents wouldn't and they don't want me to leave. The U.S. government wants me to leave and the criminals involved want me to leave. I was going to do horticulture or another major online after 1 term at OSU and my garden is here. Also, as long as I am tortured, why would this country force me to move away? My parents would never do that to me, ever. They know I am tortured and they would never force me to move away from them. The only people who would force this are military, CIA, and FBI.

I made a recent post about Alvaro and his affair with the U.S. Department of State and that is also factoring into things. We are all being punished for Alvaro's failure at keeping his promises and living in the U.S. as a permanent resident.

Where exactly would I live? these people torture me and my parents and they want better access to torture us separately again. It has nothing to do with what my parents want.

Chris Dabney is a U.S. federal worker who works with the Middleton family and he is also factoring in. He knew Alvaro.

I am not moving. As long as I am tortured in the U.S., I am not moving anywhere else and I am not comfortable living anywhere else in this country. If I lived in another country, that's one thing. But no, I'm living anywhere else.

I left the house for a half hour and got back and my Mom's eyes went from normal looking to dark black.

OSU said I have to be on-campus for 1 class but that I could commute. I don't plan on going to OSU to commute for another year.

Every time my parents bring up my moving, it's when the military and CIA have something planned and cooked up instead, usually involving living next to a man they think or hope I will hook up with.

That's what they did as soon as I moved here. This country wants me to suck federal dick. That's horrible to say, but that is what they are doing. They only quit torturing me if I suck their federal dick. They wanted me to keep sucking federal dick. That is all that this country is about.

I am not moving somewhere to have my house broken into again, to be raped again by U.S. federal workers and police like Chris Rozollo, or to be tortured by myself. The answer is

NO.

I believe people are stealing from my parents still and taking cash from them as well--making them pay someone for something. I don't know who. I know Debbie Sweetwater-Burt has done some odd things and Cindy, her coworker, has tortured or humiliated my mother while I was right around the corner. Cindy is from California, born and raised in California (another Katie fan). I was at an outdoor yard sale with my Mom and Cindy was extremely hostile to my mother and then I had turned a corner and was behind a bookcase for a minute looking at something. My Mom was standing in front of Cindy and I went over to check things out and noticed a mark on my Mom's shirt, and my mother had not done this to herself. Someone had put a mark of a "star" like the one on Kate Middleton's sweater, that she wore while modeling on the runway, in the middle of my mother's t-shirt with water or some wet fluid, maybe even spit. I got there and she didn't have this on her shirt and then it happened only when I turned a corner, and there was my Mom, acting scared and when she was asking Cindy things, Cindy looked like she hated my Mom and my Mom was shaking, literally her hands were shaking. She had a cross mark inbetween her breasts, but more like a star, as was on this sweater Kate wore on one of her outfits when she modeled in front of William of Wales. They did this to my Mom, in broad daylight, right after I had been looking away for only a second. Cindy noticed and saw because there was no possible way for her not to, and had to have been the one to do it as she was closest.

It happened right after I had looked up Degas and remembered that the birthday card I gave Lorraine Rose (Jewish employer with British Middleton contacts), was for a woman on stage and it's called "The Star". I didn't remember the title of the painting until a few weeks ago and that's when I noticed, "Oh. And the little ribbon curling on the side of the head of the ballerina featured is exactly like what Kate did later."

I always thought the Roses and Rose-Lewis family was connected to the Middletons, but then I saw that too. The birthday card I gave Lorraine, of Degas, of "The Star", was then used as the idea for how Katie should do her hair while prancing delightfully before William to catch his eye. She had her hair done like the Degas "Star" had her hair done in the card. So who would give Middletons this card or tell them? Lorraine's sister is British, from England, and lives in England. I had already given the card to Lorraine when she came to visit Lorraine in the U.S. So her sister from England, actually even looked at this card, in front of me while I was helping there. I met her sister and her sister was there for either a religious holiday or Lorraine's birthday. The card I gave Lorraine was sitting right there on the edge of the counter and stayed there on the top. That was in late 1997 or 1998, only 5 months or so before I was then targeted to be raped by Russian Jew Josh Gatov.

Nice to know how people plan ahead, isn't it? Get Diana out of the way, and let's move Katie in! Oh yeah, and let's rape Cameo while we're at it. I was most likely more of a virgin at 24 than Katie was at 17 years old. I mean, if anyone thought there was someone who knew about me or my family before Katie was promo-ed, maybe they DID think I was a potential problem.

Lorraine and Rabbi Rose family, and Rose-Lewis's (Scott and Laura) are involved with the Middletons. I was having my life ruined already because of them.

Look at the painting of "The Star". I mean, seriously. And then Cindy from California, is watching as either she or someone else put a "star" mark like Katie's sweater inbetween her boobs.

The Middletons are CIA. The FBI supports CIA. I think people feel like I must not have any idea about UK and Colombian connections either.
*******************************************
I was raped for the Middletons. There is no possible way the Roses, Rose-Lewises, Krevans, and Israel (Ed Israel) did not know what was going on. And Josh Gatov was a federal employee of the United States.

No comments: